This position will contribute technical expertise to enable solutions that deliver business, application, data and infrastructure solutions. This is an exciting role offering the chance to be a part of our transformation and drive innovation. Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the tight deadlines.
- Contributes to technical initiatives and projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems.
- Primary responsibilities include developing, and implementing Java/J2EE application projects, features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, supportable, and well documented code
- Participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to prioritize key business/technical initiatives and refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs
- Utilizes knowledge of the customer's business to recommend solutions, and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained
- The Java Developer position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training in the computer systems development field
- 4-7 years of Java/J2EE development experience, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment experience with strong understanding of transforming business and functional requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in SDLC, both Agile and Waterfall
- Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including RESTful APIs and micro services, and SOA services