As a Senior NodeJS developer at Dynamit, you will focus primarily, but not exclusively on the NodeJS-based applications. You will work with designers, solutions architects, solution delivery managers, other developers, QA specialists, and even clients themselves to help deliver high quality applications that solve the business needs of the client. You will be expected to understand the problem being solved and be able to think critically about the solution to help deliver an excellent product.
- Review/interpret requirements
- Work with internal team and client to propose solutions
- Research platforms, tools and integrations
- Estimate development work
- Develop applications
- Maintain applications
- Test your own work and peer's work prior to handing off to QA
- 3-5 years experience building rich data-driven web applications.
- Languages/Framework: NodeJS (required), other back-end experience in addition to NodeJS (e.g. .NET/PHP/Java) is recommended.
- Database: PostgreSQL (preferred), experience with at least on other database platform MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server is recommended.
- Front-end experience with ReactJS (preferred).
- Creating and documenting RESTful web services.
- Experience deploying large-scale NodeJS application on AWS, Heroku, or other cloud platform (preferred).
- Object-oriented development