you will work on an exciting and new disruptive technology that is fundamentally changing the way people engage and think about Technical Support Services. Traditional Technical Support is performed by human engineers that read through vast amounts of log files to determine the cause and solution to a problem, but what if a machine were able to do that faster and more effectively than a human? If you are creative, passionate, curious, inquisitive, and love to innovate, you'll fit in with our team well.applications. You will work with designers, solutions architects, solution delivery managers, other developers, QA specialists, and even clients themselves to help deliver high quality applications that solve the business needs of the client. You will be expected to understand the problem being solved and be able to think critically about the solution to help deliver an excellent product.
- Code and deliver multiple applications
- Document the code inline using JS Doc or other conventions
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS
- Ensure high performance on mobile and web
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Communicate with external web services
- Extensive experience writing complex Angular 2+ applications
- Overall an experience of minimum 3 years in development.
- Knowledge of Angular CLI, web pack, and building modular libraries
- Knowledge of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable services and components using TypeScript, Templates, and Decorators
- Knowledge of creating device-independent and responsive Angular applications
- Knowledge of interacting with REST Web services
- Documenting the code inline using markdown (JSDoc or other conventions)